A position that will utilise my years of experience in the field of education as well as leading a team of lecturers to interact, share and develop holistic education.
To seek an environment to motivate and guide students academically and as individuals to face the real challenges of present and future.
To work in a organization which dynamically gives me a chance to improve and enhance my skills as an educator or partner in education.
Degree: BSc Majored in Chemistry. First class degree with distinction from Women’s Christian College.
Professional training: CTME, from University Of Wales , Western Sydney, Australia.
Certificate of training in Growing up Years series, awarded by Ministry of Education, Singapore.
Dip IS : Diploma in Islamic studies , awarded by IIUM.
CPE( Council of Private Education) registered lecturer.
Secondary Science Teacher :
Science Teacher (PURE PHYSICS/ PURE CHEM) ( International School in Bangkok)
Pupil Management Head (Discipline and Prefect-in-charge)
Sec Math Remedials/ Enrichment
1. Employer: BMC International College (2011-2012)
2. Designation: Assistant HOD
3. Subject Head for the Department of Science, BMC International College. (2011)
4. Part time lecturer GCE O level ,( Chemistry, Math, Physics, Biology) BMC (2003 -2011)
5. Facilitator under SINDA:
· level Science/ Math (2003 – 2010) under step Tuition
· Upper Primary Math/Science/English (2004-2010) under Project teach
· Enrichment tuition, Sec 3, Emath/ Physics (2005) Christ church Secondary School.
6. Freelance tutor: Primary/ Secondary / JC Science/ Math/ English (1990-2012)
7. MOE registered relief teacher (1995 – 2003)
8. SAC, School Administrative Member, North Brooks Secondary School. (2001 –
7. Workshop in Growing Up year Series ( Lower Secondary) (2011)
8. Moral Education for Youth under Volunteer Community Project (2001 – 2003)
9. Science / Math workshops for student care centre ( 2004)
10. Assisted Ms Appleton ( MOE Singapore) for students with reading disability ( Chong Fu Primary School ), (1994-1995)
11. Tutor O level students O level Math/ Science (North Brooks Secondary School)
12. Volunteer at ELDDS club in North Brooks secondary school.
13. O level English Workshop for foreign students. (2004/2005) North Brooks Secondary school.
14. YMCA : Associate lecturer.(Physics/Chemistry/Prep Math)
15. ADAM KHOO LEARNING CENTRE: Math Trainer
16 SENSE COLLEGE: Associate lecturer (Physics)
I HAVE A STRON G PASSION FOR TEACHING AS i BELIEVE THAT TEACHING IS A CALL